Friday, April 1, 2011

DIFF Begins

Got my press passes for the Dallas International Film Festival 2011. Should be a week filled with some groovy screenings, shameless schmoozing with Dallas's film elite and some overall good times. I'll be seeing plenty of films, attending several of the panels and attempt to fit in at the Hotel Joule for the nightly "chill" sessions at the lounge. I'll be writing everyday about the experiences and I might even throw up a video or two of stuff I film. So check back often

I already attended the opening night screening last night and drank free booze at the after party gala. I'll be blogging about that soon. Stay tuned and find out how this story from last night's opening festivities ends:

So at the Opening Night after party gala, I hear a woman angrily speaking to someone behind me. I turn around and there is a drunken woman scolding none other than ... Whoopi Goldberg....


Got to run....about to go see a German called "The Future". Any film where a guy talks to the moon should be kick ass, right? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment